SO4P - Sickest

Read full review & listen on Grotesqualizer.

A native of Brooklyn, NY, SO4P has recently introduced his fresh EP “4 the Green.” The track “Sickest” is a statement about making difficult decisions, sometimes wild and dazing.

The main hook, along with a cunning and obscure mood of the beat, create a hazy vibe, plunging you into the abyss of conversations with yourself. “I’m focused on the wrong things I’m trying hard to manage.” Transitions to the verses in the spirit of Memphis rap of the late 90’s pave the way and demonstrate different sides of the flow, opening up in all its best, piercing with revelations: “Mama working overtime I gotta find a better way And my lil sister sick, I gotta take away the pain.” SO4P shared an intense banger, as if turning on the light in an empty room, now filling up with fitful reflection.