BenBen - Clouded Head

Grotesqualizer

New York’s multidisciplinary artist Benjamin Wigler unveils a captivating new single from the forthcoming December album “Sincere Gifts” of his solo music project BenBen.

A crepuscular rays-like, baroque-ish, three-verses indie pop action awaits you in “Clouded Head.” The arrangement inspires with its sumptuous finery. The stirring, flowing strings and harp passages are complimented by the persistent guitar and rhythm groove. But Wigler’s singing doesn’t get lost in these streams, possessing a beautiful, thin melodic aftertaste. About the song’s narrative, BenBen says, “...I feel like I’m always about to be hit by a bus. This is a song expressing the sweet relief I’m able to feel when I step back and realize that I am safe. It is a loving ode to the otherworldly muses I like to believe may be watching over me.”